FEATURED PRODUCT: REFERENCE RECONNAISSANCE
We can tell you exactly what your former employers will say about you to prospective employers.
It's simple. We conduct professional reference checks on your behalf.
Having checked hundreds of our clients' references, as a 3rd-party reference check service, our data proves that 70% DO NOT follow standard company policy about providing limited, non-biased information. (And you may not even know your company's policy.)
Not only will you receive a word-for-word, detailed report of the conversation and all of the questions we asked (including the person's tone and demeanor), you will receive recommendations for taking remediation action, if needed.
Q: Can my manager stay within company guidelines, but still give a bad reference?
A: Oh my goodness, YES. Here's how:
- Not calling back to give a reference, even after multiple requests
- A disappointed or downturn tone, or verbal non-response when your name is given
- Scoffing, or other negative responses to the standard questions
- A refusal to answer ANY questions
- And emphatic “NO” when asked if you are eligible for rehire
- "I wish I could say more, but I don't want to get in trouble..."
- Ending the call with “good luck” or similar sarcastic remark
We've encountered all of these responses, and have provided strategies to our clients so they can move forward with their job search in the best way.
Normally $150.00, now discounted to $135.00 through Feb 29, 2024.