I want to introduce you to someone you should know. John Navin is a Financial and Investment Planner who owns his own firm, Financial Designs, Inc. I feel that it’s important to stress that John is the owner of his own firm, so that it’s realized up front that he doesn’t come with a pre-planned agenda regarding specific financial tools or products.
Here’s why I like John and am comfortable referring him to you:
1) He’s a very honest, trustworthy, shoot-from-the-hip kind of guy.
2) He’s extremely knowledgeable about all of his products, but won’t bore you with things that aren’t important to you and your financial plan.
3) He has a strong belief in doing what’s right and having a positive impact on his community.
4) He’s very likeable and knows how to have a good time. He throws parties and BBQs for his clients every year!
Why do want to call him?
1) 401k rollovers – a must, if you are changing employers.
2) Income Analyzer – measures current income vs. future goals.
3) Other financial tools based on your specific needs (too many to mention here!)