** This position has been filled! Welcome, Ruth!**
We are looking for a WFH (virtual) Administrative Assistant (based in the US). This person will be an integral part of the business, providing support to the business owner and communicating with potential and current clients. This role is best suited to someone who is highly organized, has a pleasant and confident phone voice, and enjoys admin and customer service work. This is NOT a sales or telemarketing role. This is a part-time role, up to 15 hours a week.
Typical responsibilities include:
• New client intake (over the phone)
• Data Entry
• Scheduling appointments
• Customer service via phone and email
• Other administrative tasks that support the business owner
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (PowerPoint helpful)
• Strong people skills, as this person may be a client’s first contact with the company
• Flexible enough to tend to emergency requests (during work hours) from business owner
• Strong attention to details with typo-free emails and other client correspondence
• Applicants must be located within the United States. No exceptions.
Above all, we are looking for someone who can be productive in a WFH environment with little oversight. We are looking for someone who, with a basic understanding of the company, will contribute ideas and insights. We are looking for someone who will care for our clients and treat them all as VIPs.
Applicants, please research the company (ResuMAYDAY) before contacting us. With your resume, include a personalized cover letter that addresses how you will best contribute, based on your particular skills and interests.
The ResuMAYDAY team is delighted to welcome Ruth to the team as our new Administrative Assistant. Welcome aboard!